Entry #1: Sweet Treat


    Hello, everyone! I hope all is well with you guys. In this post, I'll be sharing a little more about what I like to do with my free time, as well as providing you with something to try during your free time! The times I'm not busy working or at school, I enjoy baking sweet treats. My most favorite treat I've baked is a lemon cheesecake, which you NEED to try.    

    When it comes to desserts, I prefer them to be less on the chocolate side; not too sweet. Desserts that are too sweet are way too overwhelming!!!! If you're like me, you would LOVE lemon cheesecake. This dessert is the perfect balance between too sweet or too sour. The lemon custard will leave you feeling refreshed and your tastebuds tasting a touch of citrus and tart, but so so so good. Meanwhile, the delicious, rich cheesecake filling and graham cracker pie crust will have just the right amount of sweetness to bring this amazing dish together. None of the ingredients overpower one another, it's perfect.  


    If you would like to give this recipe a try, click here Sally's Lemon Cheesecake Recipe. As you can tell between my lemon cheesecake (the first picture provided) and Sally's, mine isn't too pretty.... But, who cares, it was DELICIOUS. This dessert may take a few hours to make, but I promise you it is sooo worth it. Also, I suggest baking it with someone. I baked mine with my uncle and it was so much fun. Baking is a great way to spend quality time with loved ones, especially recipes that take up some time


    Please try this recipe and let me know what you think! Trust me, you won't regret it. If you think it might take too long to make or is too much work but want a dessert similar to it, I suggest Lemon Bars. These treats provide you with the same longing taste of not too sweet but not too sour and only takes about a hour to make. Super simple! Have a good one guys and stay safe!

Comments

  1. was a good way to let other people about this important topic know
    Hi, I also love to bake new things. Lemon Cheesecake sounds amazing, I have done a banana cheesecake before. I think I will try to bake it later on.
    -Valeria A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry wrong comment I also love to bake new things. Lemon Cheesecake sounds amazing, I have done a banana cheesecake before. I think I will try to bake it later on.
      -Valeria A.

      Delete
  2. Nice balance of casual/professional in this post. That cheesecake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #2: CPS Fails Again

Gossip Gossip